Transportation to Lillehammer – Ringebu
With plain from different destinations you easely can fly to Oslo Gardermoen airport.
From Oslo Gardermoen airport trains goes every hour to Lillehammer – accomondation in Lillehammer (Stasjonen) or communication with bus to Sjusjøen (Rustad Hotel) or train to Ringebu and transfer bus to Venabygdsfjellet (order transfer at the hotel when you book).
Transportation to start areas
The organization committee offers buses from Sjusjøen Cross Contry Stadium and Lillehammer to the start areas. Booking and payment online by signing in the race;
Time of departure from Sjusjøen Skistadium (departure 20 minutes later from Håkons hall, Lillehammer, 30 minutes later from Lillehammer Station, 40 minutes later from Hafjell Alpincenter) :
– 18:45 Venabygdsfjellet (start 120, 95) friday april 13th NOK 220
– 04:20 Venabygdsfjellet saturday april 14th NOK 220
– 07:30 Goppollen (start 45 k) saturday april 14th NOK 220
– 10:15 Pellestova (start 15 k) saturday april 14th NOK 175
– 14:30 Sjusjøen Ski stadium to Lillehammer approximatly every hour until 18:00 NOK 120
– appr.18:00 Sjusjøen Skistadium after the race to the start area at Venabygdsfjellet NOK 220
Transport for participants breaking off the race from Goppollen and Pellestova to Sjusjøen, after the last skier has passed.