Transportation to Lillehammer – Ringebu
Flights from main destinations bring you easely to Oslo Airport Gardermoen.
From Oslo Airport Gardermoen trains go about every hour to Lillehammer – accommodation in Lillehammer (Stasjonen). Other possibilities are train + bus to Sjusjøen (Rustad Hotel) or train further to Ringebu and transfer bus to Venabygdsfjellet (order transfer at the hotel when you book).
Transportation to start areas
The organization committee offers buses from Sjusjøen Cross Country Stadium and Lillehammer to the start areas. Booking and payment online at my page.
Time of departure from Sjusjøen Skistadium (departure 20 minutes later from Håkons hall, Lillehammer, 30 minutes later from Lillehammer Station, 40 minutes later from Hafjell Alpinsenter) :
– 18:45 Venabygdsfjellet (start 120, 95) friday april 17 th NOK 300
– 04:20 Venabygdsfjellet saturday april 18th NOK 300
– 07:30 Goppollen (start 45 k) saturday april 18th NOK 300
– 10:15 Pellestova (start 15 k) saturday april 18th NOK 200
– 14:30 Sjusjøen Ski stadium to Lillehammer approximatly every hour until 18:00 NOK 150
– appr.15:30 and 18:30 Sjusjøen Skistadium after the race back to the start area at Venabygdsfjellet NOK 300
Available is alos transport for participants breaking off the race from Goppollen and Pellestova to Sjusjøen, after the last skier has passed .